90% Percent of the Site Selection Process Starts Online. Is Your Website ready to generate results?
For the last 12 years, Atlas has built or reviewed over 100+ economic development websites, using our in house methodology. This process, which has undergone four major revisions, has kept us abreast of what the best and the brightest are doing to keep their websites fresh, relevant, and consistently delivering high ROI to organizations.
Fun Facts About Your Economic Development Website:
- Your website is competing with 5,000,000 Google searches per day
- Your website will receive 20 times the interactions than ALL other marketing commutations combined
- The average economic development website receives 98 website visits every single day
Join us Wednesday, April 23 @ 11am EST as we present “Best Practices in Economic Development Websites.” Guillermo Mazier, Atlas’ Director of Strategic Accounts, will cover the theory and practice of developing successful Economic Development websites, and you will takeaway real analytical tools to review and revamp your most important marketing asset – your website.
Free to the first 50 registrants and Atlas clients, this webinar will accelerate your website ROI.
When: April 23th @ 11am EST- 12pm EST
Who should attend?
• CEOs wondering about how to use their websites to drive organizational goals
• Marketing VP’s and Managers
• Business Development VP’s and Managers
• Staff charged with managing websites today
What: The discussion will cover the following topics:
• The best community branding online
• Tips for outstanding online content
• Outstanding website navigation and usability
• How to use social media effectively
• Best practices in website analytics
• Much more