And the Winner is....
10 Smart Ideas for Your Economic Development Website
2010 gave us all a chance to start fresh, think differently and work smarter. For Atlas this meant producing some of the most relevant information, websites, brands, site selector research and GIS technology in the marketplace. In a effort help economic developers further their marketing and attraction efforts, Atlas produced what became the most popular webinar series of its history, "Compete Smarter 2010." And after weighing page views, comments, tweets, mentions and overall client feedback the most popular Atlas webinar of 2010 was "10 Smart Ideas for Your Economic Development Website."
Here's what one webinar attendee had to say...
"This was a great presentation and the FIRST one I’ve heard that makes any sense for our business whatsoever; thank you for understanding our target! The user data from site selectors was absolutely worth the cost of admission; thank you."
Other Compete Smarter 2010 Webinars
- Four Ways to Leverage Mobile for Economic Development
- Business Retention and Recruitment Using LinkedIn
- [Co-Presented at IEDC Columbus 2010] What Would Google Do: Re-Thinking Economic Development in the Internet Age
- What Economic Development Prospects REALLY Want
- How To Build a Brand in the Age of Social Media
- Nine Ways to Win Investors and Influence Prospects
- The Present and Future of Online GIS
- Atlas and IEDC present: Leveraging Social Media for Economic Development
- Seven Ways Social Media and Your Website Can Work Together
A Sneak Peak at What is to Come...
Atlas White Papers
- The most comprehensive site selector data on social media usage in the country
- Analytics and usage trends among top economic development GIS users
- More to come
- The Future of Economic Development Websites, Brands and Technology
- More to come
A culmination of research, planning and highly functional brand architecture your website will serve as one of your most dynamic marketing platforms – a platform that will bear valuable fruit for years to come.