From time to time, I get asked what marketing resources and blogs we read over here at Atlas. Here are a few valuable resources to expand your marketing repertoire:
- Copyblogger.com: writing for the web, social media, blogs and more.
- E3 Content Strategy: make your website more readable, easy to navigate and just better.
- Brain Traffic: better, more strategic content for a better website.
- Seth Godin's blog: marketing insights, case studies and thoughts.
- Mashable: social media news, tips, best practices and more.