Atlas and leading economic development professionals are always trying to find ways to be more targeted, more precise, and more relevant to the needs of recruitment and retention prospects. As a way to help economic developers refine their business development and “Sales” offerings to prospects, Atlas CEO Ben Wright will be present webinar attendees with “Seven Things Business Developers Should be Doing to Differentiate Today” Join us on Wednesday September 15, 2010 at 1pm MST for this important webinar.
Free to Atlas clients, discounted for the Atlas Next Gen Economic Development Marketers LinkedIn Group and $85 for the general public, this webinar will accelerate your business development knowledge. If you are currently an Atlas client please register here.
All others sign up here: Sign up for this date!
Wednesday, September 15th from 1:00pm - 2:15pm (MT):
Who should attend?
- CEOs and Presidents interested in reshaping the prospect offerings of their organizations
- Marketing VP’s and Managers
- Business Development VP’s and Managers
- Staff charged with executing websites, marketing campaigns, and prospect responses
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- How to differentiate by getting information to prospects faster
- How to include the necessary partners in the recruitment process
- New ways to identify prospects using Social Media
- Industry specific prospecting activities