Atlas and the economic development profession are "atwitter" about Social Media. Here, we are really interested to shape how social media is changing the profession, and to further that aim, we have partnered with the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) and Marty Vanags, President and CEO of the Economic Development Council of the Bloomington - Normal area.
Join us on Thursday March 18, 2010 at 2:30 EST as we co-present "Leveraging Social Media for Low-Cost, Targeted Marketing." Ben Wright, Atlas' CEO, and Marty will cover the theory and practice of developing successful social media campaigns, from the expert and practitioner's point of view.
Click here for more information, and to register!
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- How best to get started in social media?
- How to set goals for your social media initiatives?
- What efforts you can replace by being active in social media?
- How can you be engaging, but avoid controversy?
- How best to make the most of the time you spend on social media?
- What staff support do you need?
- What training resources are available?
- What tools to use? Twitter? Blogs? Facebook? Foursquare?
We hope you can join us!
Visit Atlas' slidespace for two other presentations on the topic.