Atlas is hiring!
We're looking for an account manager with at least a year of interactive experience, a positive outlook and experience in a variety of online technologies.
The full ad is below. If you are interested, let us know.
Specific position responsibilities include:
• Project management of web and non-web projects
• Responsible for daily scheduling of tasks and ensuring all internal teams have the necessary requirements to perform work as efficiently and as timely as possible (raising red flags when the necessary internal preparations have not been made prior to kicking off a new project)
• Development of project briefs, including budgets and schedules, and executing as per the Atlas process
• Participation in internal project kick-off meetings
• Management of projects through the design, copywriting, programming and client revisions process from start to finish
• Responsible for managing client expectations and for keeping projects on schedule and within budget
• Proof copy, design and technical functionality of projects to ensure they are error free, within brand, legally compliant (per client requirements)
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date project status sheets and lead weekly marketing status call with clients – report back any changes in scope, strategy or timing to AE
• Reconcile internal and client project budgets
• Assist with preparation of proposals & presentations as needed
• Possess minimum one year experience in an interactive agency
• Possess minimum one year experience managing web design & development projects
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
• Possess strong internet research skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to multitask and manage expectations in a deadline driven environment
• Excellent listening skills
• Possess good follow through on assigned tasks with the ability to work independently
• Detail oriented with the ability to articulate clearly, exercise creativity & take initiative
• Possess strong budget management and budget reconciliation skills
• Experience with social media tools such as blogs, Twitter, You Tube, etc. a plus
• Knowledge of CMS, email and blogging software such as WordPress, Joomla, ExactTarget, Streamsend or other software tools a plus
• Some exposure or understanding of HTML/CSS/PHP/.Net asp also a plus
Atlas Advertising, Denver
Commensurate with experience
Applicants without one year minimum web project management experience will not be considered. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.