We love traveling to cities all across the nation to deliver one-of-a-kind, influential presentations that really impact economic developers and the work they do. It's our every day job and agency mission to help economic developers solve challenges for the communities where they live and work, and we take our responsibilities seriously.
Economic developers need tools; back pocket tools that aid in making their work easier. And easier means having the necessary resources readily available for when tough decisions arise. Decisions like:
- How do we position our community digitally so that we generate utmost awareness?
- What are other economic development organizations doing that we can emulate and make work for our community?
- Through what social channels can we reach our desired audiences, and how do we most effectively promote ourselves on each of these platforms?
- In economic development, where are the decision makers looking for information? And what types of information do they want to consume?
- What are the methodologies driving the profession? Are there new strategies and techniques EDOs are deploying that we too can utilize for maximum exposure and impact?